Performance Model of Planning Consulting Companies in Green Building and Sustainable Design Planning Achievements

Authors

  • Kusnul Prianto Postgraduate Study of Environmental Science Doctoral Program, Brawijaya University, Malang, Indonesia
  • Antariksa Postgraduate Study of Environmental Science Doctoral Program, Brawijaya University, Malang, Indonesia
  • Wisnumurti Postgraduate Study of Environmental Science Doctoral Program, Brawijaya University, Malang, Indonesia
  • Sarwono Postgraduate Study of Environmental Science Doctoral Program, Brawijaya University, Malang, Indonesia

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.21776/ub.jpal.2024.015.01.06

Abstract

This study aims to find a performance model for a planning consulting firm for achieving green building and sustainable design planning. The method used in this research is qualitative, with SEM analysis tools to be able to find an ideal model. The results of the study found the performance model of the Planning Consulting Company in the achievement of sustainable and green building design planning. It was found that the first model patterned a positive relationship between the consulting company performance indicators and green building. Meanwhile, the second model shows a positive relationship between the Green Building Planning Consulting Company performance indicators and sustainable development. The test results for the coefficient of determination (R-square) obtained from the first model are the influence of variables site management to wastewater management on variable green building of 0.757, so that variable green building can be explained by variables site management to wastewater management of 75.7%, and the remaining 24.3% is influenced by other variables outside this study. The coefficient of determination (R-square) obtained from the second model is the effect of the variables green building and site management to wastewater management on the variable sustainable development of 0.790, so that the variable sustainable development can be explained by the variables green building and site management to wastewater management of 79%, and the remaining 21% is influenced by other variables outside of this study.

Published

2024-05-27